Student Grievance Form

If you would like to file a grievance about an institution of higher education that you have attended, please complete the form at the link below. It is recommended that you complete your institution's complaint process before submitting this form. Please note that the Arkansas Division of Higher Education is a coordinating board that coordinates state financial aid, state funding to institutions of higher education and academic program review. ADHE does not have authority over the day-to-day operations of institutions of higher education. We may be able to offer guidance for issues you are having with an institution, but in most cases we cannot issue an immediate solution. If you have a grievance about a for-profit institution, this form may help us to provide you with a resolution.

Grievance Form